Sunday, June 18, 2006

Aloxi is my friend

It's not like I've felt as "good" as in the first two cycles, but we've managed to avoid the horror of the third cycle, and I'm sure it's thanks to Aloxi, the new anti-nausea drug. Well, that and the acu-stimulant wristband that Rick and Joanie sent me (thanks, guys!!), which got me through a couple of days when I think I'd have had the nausea otherwise.

Supposedly, I get to actually get better now--I'm done with AC, and the Taxol is not supposed to cause nausea. So I am looking forward to a positive trajectory. It's amazing how much hope that provides.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't forget to thank Prilosec OTC and ...DY!

Anonymous said...

So sorry to hear about your struggles...Keep your head high.

You should honor your survivorship by creating an online luminaria (free) on our new site (www.cancer.org/lighthope) that allows users to honor friends and family members touched by cancer.

And by the way, thank you for placing our badge on your site!

Your friends at the American Cancer Society